12th GRADE COUNSELING PROGRAM
Welcome to your Senior Year!
Refer to the Senior Timeline for a list of things you should do throughout this year to stay on track for graduation and the college application process. Under "Resources," you'll find information that will help you with the college application process.
Throughout the year, counselors are available to help students with any academic, personal/social, or career-related questions and concerns they may have. Counselors track student progress and check-in with seniors who are struggling, especially those who are at-risk of not graduating. NHS has a variety of interventions and support programs that counselors can recommend to students, as appropriate.
- Senior Year Timeline (for this information in Mandarin click here )
- Senior Information Video - Class of 2021
- Senior Handbook - Class of 2021
- Senior Questionnaire
- College Application Manager
- Common Application Tip Sheet - Class of 2021
- Common Application Workshop Video - Class of 2021
- UC Application Tip Sheet - Class of 2021
- UC Application Workshop Video
- CSU Application Tip Sheet - Class of 2021
- CSU Application Workshop Video
- Community College Workshop Packet - Class of 2021
- Community College Workshop Video- Class of 2021
- Common Application Essay Prompts
- Coalition Application Essay Prompts
- RACC Essay Workshop Presentation