12th GRADE COUNSELING PROGRAM
Welcome to your Senior Year!
Refer to the Senior Timeline for a list of things you should do throughout this year to stay on track for graduation and the college application process. Under "Resources," you'll find information that will help you with the college application process.
Throughout the year, counselors are available to help students with any academic, personal/social, or career-related questions and concerns they may have. Counselors track student progress and check-in with seniors who are struggling, especially those who are at-risk of not graduating. NHS has a variety of interventions and support programs that counselors can recommend to students, as appropriate.
- Senior Year Timeline (for this information in Mandarin click here )
- Senior Handbook - Class of 2020
- Senior Questionnaire - Class of 2020
- College Application Manager
- College Application Workshop - Class of 2020
- Common Application Tip Sheet - Class of 2020
- CSU/UC Application Tip Sheet - Class of 2020
- Community College Workshop Packet - Class of 2020
- UC Personal Insight Questions
- UC PPT: Putting "You" in the UC Application: Guide to the Personal Insight Questions
- Materials from the UC Counselor Conference - 2018
- Common Application Essay Prompts
- RACC Essay Workshop Presentation