12th GRADE COUNSELING PROGRAM
Welcome to your Senior Year!
Refer to the Senior Timeline for a list of things you should do throughout this year to stay on track for graduation and the college application process. Under "Resources," you'll find information that will help you with the college application process.
Throughout the year, counselors are available to help students with any academic, personal/social, or career-related questions and concerns they may have. Counselors track student progress and check-in with seniors who are struggling, especially those who are at-risk of not graduating. NHS has a variety of interventions and support programs that counselors can recommend to students, as appropriate.
- Senior Year Timeline (for this information in Mandarin click here )
- Senior Handbook- Class of 2024
- Senior Questionnaire
- College Application Manager
Tip Sheets and Guides:
- College Application Summer Jumpstart - Class of 2024
- Common Application Tip Sheet - Class of 2024
- UC Workshop Presentation - Class of 2024
- UC Application Tip Sheet - Class of 2024
- UC Personal Insight Question Presentation
- CSU Application Tip Sheet - Class of 2024
- Community College Workshop Packet
- Community College Presentation
- Financial Aid Night Fall 2022 Video
- Common Application Essay Prompts
- Coalition Application Essay Prompts
- RACC Essay Workshop Presentation