Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. Please read the "Before You Start" information and then, begin Steps One and Two.
To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the school (949.936.7200) to make an appointment.
Please bring the following documentation with you to scheduled appointment.
1. Proof of Residency
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts; property tax payment receipts;
- Correspondence from a government agency;
- Voter Registration;
- rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt; or
- Declaration of Residency Affidavit
2. Proof of Age
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Government issued ID with photograph (example: passport);
- Statement by local registrar or a county recorder;
- Declaration of Age Affidavit
3. Student Immunization Documentation
Other important documents to bring if you have available:
- Student transcripts and/or withdrawal grades from previous school.
- Course recommendations from previous school
- Student IEP/504 documentation (if applicable)
- LPAC/CELDT Language test (if applicable)
- CA Fitness test results (if applicable)
Registration for Existing Students
data confirmation for returning students
Please update your emergency contact information in Parent Portal. From the Northwood High School website, please log onto Parent Portal between July 1st and August 12th, select Data Confirmation button at the top center area and complete the Data Confirmation process. Be sure to check every category and update the emergency contacts and health history information. This is how the school will contact you for attendance issues or in the event of an emergency.
At the completion of the Data Confirmation process, please print out your Ticket to Register and Health Condition Information forms and bring them to your student’s Kick-Off Day during the week of August 12th to August 15th.
The Kick-Off Days Schedule can be found here.
Please contact the school office at 949-936-7200 with any questions or concerns.