IF YOU ARE NEW TO iusd, CLICK HERE TO GO TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT.
After completing the district enrollment process at the district, email our Registrar Peggy Loveless (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (949) 936-7228 to request an appointment.
Please make sure to bring the following to your appointment:
- Residency verification and the required documents
- Registration confirmation paperwork from Aeries
- Your student’s original birth certificate or passport
- Your student’s original immunization record
- Your driver’s license or passport with photo identification for proof of identity of a parent
- Your student’s transcript and/or withdrawal grades from the previous school
- Course recommendations if a student was to remain at current school/district
- Your student’s IEP/504 plan documentation (if applicable)
For a printable list of what's needed, click here.
Data Confirmation for Returning Students
Please update your emergency contact information in Parent Portal. From the Northwood High School website, please log onto Parent Portal between July 16th and August 13th, select Data Confirmation button at the top center area and complete the Data Confirmation process. Be sure to check every category and update the emergency contacts and health history information. This is how the school will contact you for attendance issues or in the event of an emergency.
At the completion of the Data Confirmation process, please print out your Ticket to Register and Health Condition Information forms and bring them to your student’s Kick-Off Day during the week of August 13th to August 17th.
The Kick-Off Days Schedule can be found here.
Please contact the school office at 949-936-7200 with any questions or concerns.