Transcripts for Seniors

Seniors can check with their counselor for the best option to send transcripts to colleges, universities, and/or organizations. 

Transcripts for Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors

Freshmen, sophomores, or juniors who need an official transcript to be sent directly to a scholarship program, a summer camp, or any other institution should order their transcript via Parchment. The $4.15 fee will be paid through Parchment. Parchment will give you the option to have your transcript sent directly to the institution or program either electronically or through the mail - you will need to provide the email address or mailing address to which it should be sent. Please note that if you have a transcript sent to your home via Parchment and you open it, it will no longer be considered official. 

Freshmen, sophomores, or juniors who want to order an official hard-copy of their transcript and pick it up in the Counseling Office should order their transcript through the Web Store and then see the Registrar to request their transcript.

Freshmen, sophomores, or juniors who need an unofficial transcript should contact their counselor.

Transcripts for Alumni

NHS alumni should order official and unofficial transcripts via Parchment


The first time you order a transcript via Parchment, you will need to create a "New Learner Account." If you need assistance, refer to the Parchment Guide to High School Transcripts