We’d like to take the opportunity to review our Parking Lot Morning Drop Off and Afternoon Pick-Up Procedures. Please take a look at the two maps attached so that you can familiarize yourself with the flow of traffic. Please keep the following items in mind:
You are part of the Pack:
- Always follow the directions of the staff members in the parking lot. They are trying to keep your student safe and facilitate a smooth flow of traffic!
- Be patient and kind. Common courtesy is key.
- Carpool when you can.
- Always pull as far forward as possible to help the cars behind you.
Morning Drop-Off Procedures
- Drop off early! Skip the traffic!
- Upon entering the parking lot in the mornings, please have your student ready for a quick exit with all their belongings.
- When dropping off in Lane 1, students should exit into the parking lot and head to the nearest crosswalk to enter campus.
- When dropping off in Lane 2, students should quickly exit on the sidewalk and cars should pull forward as far as possible.
- Only drop your child off in a drop-off zone (marked green on the map). Do not drop off in in-coming lanes.
Afternoon Pick-Up Procedures
- Consider picking your student up a little later… skip the traffic!
- Parents may not exit their cars to come on campus. Please wait for your student in your car.
- Lane 1 is for cars circulating through the parking lot. No stopping.
- Lane 2 is for picking up students. Once your student is in the car, please move toward the exit.
- Pick up your child closer to the center of campus - not in the middle of the street or near the intersection - to avoid blocking traffic
We hope that if we can all follow this process, we will make drop-off and pick-up as efficient and safe as possible!
Thank you for your continued help!