Greetings Northwood families!
We are so excited to welcome your students back to NHS for the 2021-2022 school year.
To prepare for the new school year all parents must complete the data confirmation process. To do so, please visit your Parent Portal account. The link is available here and is currently live. Step by step instructions on completing the data confirmation process are available here. Data confirmation must be completed by July 30th.
To start the school year, we must have the Ticket to Registration, Health Conditions Form, and Residency Affidavit for each student. The Health Conditions Form and the Residency Affidavit will be uploaded to the parent portal as part of the data confirmation process. The Ticket to Registration should be downloaded as part of the data confirmation process and then brought to Kick-Off days.
To complete your student’s registration, Kick-Off days will be held in person at NHS. All students must attend. The dates for Kick-Off days are below and the full schedule is available here.
- Seniors - Tuesday August 10th
- Juniors - Wednesday August 11th
- Sophomores - Thursday August 12th
- Freshmen and New Students - Friday August 13th
Students who miss their day may attend the one-day make-up (date TBD). Please fill out the Google form here to notify the school if you will be attending make-up day.
If you think your student qualifies for the free or reduced-price lunch program, you are encouraged to complete and submit the application as soon as possible. Please click here for details.
Our parent volunteers help make Kick-Off days a success! If you would like to volunteer please reach out to the contact listed below.
- Seniors - Tuesday August 10th : Archana Gima at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juniors - Wednesday August 11th : Frances Kung – email@example.com
- Sophomores - Thursday August 12th: Jen King – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshmen and New Students - Friday August 13th: Mike Nystrom - email@example.com
- Make Up Registration (date TBD) : Daniela Kou - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Starts on Thursday, August 19th for all students.
If you have questions please contact Jennifer Ollila at email@example.com
Thank you and see you soon!